- Lead generation and financial services advertising
- Rick Otton – the aftermath
- “Heaps of houses and heaps of money!”
- Dominique Grubisa prohibited from legal practice
- Dominique Grubisa banned by ASIC for 4 years.
- Are you a “vulture” if you deal with distressed property?
- Dominique Grubisa, Master Wealth Control & Vestey Trust
- Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute – Part 2
- Rick Otton – What harm did he do?
- Record Penalty for Rick Otton
- “Real Estate Rescue”, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute
- Hiring a car? You’re driving uninsured!
- Rick Otton – Federal Court Decides
- Lease Options in Court
- Lease Options
- One more ‘rent-to-buy’ risk – property values
- Telemarketing, ‘Do Not Call’, and the The Property Investment Link
- Shocked by education costs? – why anxiety about your child’s education can make you vulnerable
- When even a free extended warranty is overpriced
- Consumer Guarantees and Used Cars
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Telemarketing, ‘Do Not Call’, and the The Property Investment Link
Note: Optima Wealth Solutions is a property investment firm http://www.owealth.com.au which shares a phone number with Optima Lending Solutions and Optima Homes. It is not related to Optima Group, Optima Lending or Optima Wealth Management who do not use telemarketers. … Continue reading
Shocked by education costs? – why anxiety about your child’s education can make you vulnerable
We are often reminded about the cost of educating our children at this time of year – not just because we’re paying for school books, uniforms and fees, but by media reports about the high costs of education. These cost estimates … Continue reading
Posted in sales psychology, Uncategorized Tagged ASG, Australian Scholarships Group, sales psychology 2 Comments
When even a free extended warranty is overpriced
Consumer Action Law Centre recently warned about virtually worthless warranties that consumers sometimes purchase when taking out a loan or buying a car. [Update 2020 Australian regulator criticises sale of useless insurance and warranties. A class action against a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged car dealers, car warranties, Harrier National, mechanical protection plan Leave a comment
Consumer Guarantees and Used Cars
(This is not legal advice. There are no written reasons for the VCAT decision so I am relying on notes I took during the hearing). A Victorian consumer recently received a full refund of the price he paid for a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged consumer guarantees, lemon laws, used cars, VCAT Leave a comment
Dodgy marketing of college courses
Over the last six months I’ve spent time on the phone with dodgy salespeople – I even had someone visit my home – to try to uncover which training college was at the bottom of misleading telemarketing calls. The marketing of … Continue reading
Has the Government put Rick Otton’s book in all the libraries?
Rick Otton and his students go to great lengths to show how “rent to buy” strategies are accepted – even supported – by Government, the Courts and the banks. Most of these claims are probably inconsequential in their own right, but it … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged how to buy a house for $1, lease opions, Rick Otton Leave a comment
Publicity Monster customers get more than they bargain for
For a change, this post isn’t about rent-to-buy property. New: If you would like some legal information about running a similar case, send me an email (see the “about” page for my email address) or leave a comment (I won’t … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Invigor Group, PMAU, Premium Locals, Publicity Monster 22 Comments