- Dominique Grubisa, Master Wealth Control & Vestey Trust
- Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute – Part 2
- Rick Otton – What harm did he do?
- Record Penalty for Rick Otton
- “Real Estate Rescue”, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute
- Hiring a car? You’re driving uninsured!
- Rick Otton – Federal Court Decides
- Lease Options in Court
- Lease Options
- One more ‘rent-to-buy’ risk – property values
- Telemarketing, ‘Do Not Call’, and the The Property Investment Link
- Shocked by education costs? – why anxiety about your child’s education can make you vulnerable
- When even a free extended warranty is overpriced
- Consumer Guarantees and Used Cars
- Dodgy marketing of college courses
- Has the Government put Rick Otton’s book in all the libraries?
- So what does a ‘peak body’ do anyway?
- Publicity Monster finally pays up
- When the going gets tough, the tough get …evasive?
- Publicity Monster customers get more than they bargain for
Author Archives: carolynbond
Dominique Grubisa and her companies offer a range of courses and products, including a course on finding ‘below market value’ properties and negotiating deals with distressed sellers (which I write about here), a renovations course, debt management, legal services, loans, … Continue reading
Read an overview of my concerns about Grubisa’s Real Estate Rescue technique here. This post considers some issues in more detail. These are my views on some content of Grubisa’s seminars and videos. Grubisa is a lawyer – I’m not … Continue reading
The Federal Court has imposed record fines on Otton and his company for misleading his students and the public – but what harm was caused? Some of Otton’s students lost money, or were prosecuted by regulators, for using his strategies, … Continue reading
Also see more recent posts re Real Estate Rescue and Dominique’s ‘Master Wealth Control’. I have not attended a DG Institute (DG) seminar, however I have concerns that her students (“investors”) may be entering into complex financial arrangements with distressed … Continue reading
‘Damage waiver” in car hire contracts isn’t insurance, doesn’t cover some types of accidents and can leave drivers exposed to huge bills Excess insurance may be of little, or no benefit, if the ‘damage waiver” doesn’t cover you While many … Continue reading
On 11 August 2017, the Federal Court found that Rick Otton, and We Buy Houses (WBH) (referred to as “the respondents” below) engaged in conduct which was misleading or deceptive or was likely to mislead or deceive in contravention of the … Continue reading