- Dominique Grubisa prohibited from legal practice
- Dominique Grubisa banned by ASIC for 4 years.
- Are you a “vulture” if you deal with distressed property?
- Dominique Grubisa, Master Wealth Control & Vestey Trust
- Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute – Part 2
- Rick Otton – What harm did he do?
- Record Penalty for Rick Otton
- “Real Estate Rescue”, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute
- Hiring a car? You’re driving uninsured!
- Rick Otton – Federal Court Decides
- Lease Options in Court
- Lease Options
- One more ‘rent-to-buy’ risk – property values
- Telemarketing, ‘Do Not Call’, and the The Property Investment Link
- Shocked by education costs? – why anxiety about your child’s education can make you vulnerable
- When even a free extended warranty is overpriced
- Consumer Guarantees and Used Cars
- Dodgy marketing of college courses
- Has the Government put Rick Otton’s book in all the libraries?
- Publicity Monster finally pays up
Tag Archives: Dominique Grubisa
On 22 June 2022, the Victorian regulator for lawyers announced that Grubisa “no longer holds a practising certificate in Victoria” and is “not entitled to engage in legal practice anywhere in Australia”. “Ms Grubisa is also prohibited from advertising, representing … Continue reading
ASIC has banned Grubisa for four years from “engaging in credit activity, providing financial services, performing any function in a credit entity, or controlling a credit entity or financial services business” ASIC found that Grubisa: Represented that she and her … Continue reading
Also see, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute – Part 2, Dominique Grubisa, Master Wealth Control & Vestey Trust, https://thenaysayer.net/media-dominique-grubisa-dg-institute/ Dominique Grubisa claims that “there is a misconception that taking over distressed properties is preying on struggling families”, and … Continue reading
See my other posts about Dominique Grubisa. Dominique Grubisa and her companies offer a range of courses and products, including a course on finding ‘below market value’ properties and negotiating deals with distressed sellers (which I write about here), a … Continue reading
Read an overview of my concerns about Grubisa’s Real Estate Rescue technique here. Also Are you a Vulture if you Buy Distressed property? This post considers some issues in more detail. These are my views on some content of Grubisa’s … Continue reading
Also see more recent posts re Real Estate Rescue, dealing with distressed property and Dominique’s ‘Master Wealth Control’. I have not attended a DG Institute (DG) seminar, however I have concerns that her students (“investors”) may be entering into complex … Continue reading