- Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute – Part 2
- Rick Otton – What harm did he do?
- Record Penalty for Rick Otton
- “Real Estate Rescue”, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute
- Hiring a car? You’re driving uninsured!
- Rick Otton – Federal Court Decides
- Lease Options in Court
- Lease Options
- One more ‘rent-to-buy’ risk – property values
- Telemarketing, ‘Do Not Call’, and the The Property Investment Link
- Shocked by education costs? – why anxiety about your child’s education can make you vulnerable
- When even a free extended warranty is overpriced
- Consumer Guarantees and Used Cars
- Dodgy marketing of college courses
- Has the Government put Rick Otton’s book in all the libraries?
- So what does a ‘peak body’ do anyway?
- Publicity Monster finally pays up
- When the going gets tough, the tough get …evasive?
- Publicity Monster customers get more than they bargain for
- Rent-to-buy selling techniques
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Read an overview of my concerns about Grubisa’s Real Estate Rescue technique here. This post considers some issues in more detail. These are my views on some content of Grubisa’s seminars and videos. Grubisa is a lawyer – I’m not … Continue reading
The Federal Court has imposed record fines on Otton and his company for misleading his students and the public – but what harm was caused? Some of Otton’s students lost money, or were prosecuted by regulators, for using his strategies, … Continue reading
‘Damage waiver” in car hire contracts isn’t insurance, doesn’t cover some types of accidents and can leave drivers exposed to huge bills Excess insurance may be of little, or no benefit, if the ‘damage waiver” doesn’t cover you While many … Continue reading
Note: Optima Wealth Solutions is a property investment firm http://www.owealth.com.au which shares a phone number with Optima Lending Solutions and Optima Homes. It is not related to Optima Group, Optima Lending or Optima Wealth Management who do not use telemarketers. … Continue reading
We are often reminded about the cost of educating our children at this time of year – not just because we’re paying for school books, uniforms and fees, but by media reports about the high costs of education. These cost estimates … Continue reading
Consumer Action Law Centre recently warned about virtually worthless warranties that consumers sometimes purchase when taking out a loan or buying a car. If you have paid for a warranty, or any other type of “add-on insurance” see how you … Continue reading