- Lead generation and financial services advertising
- Rick Otton – the aftermath
- “Heaps of houses and heaps of money!”
- Dominique Grubisa prohibited from legal practice
- Dominique Grubisa banned by ASIC for 4 years.
- Are you a “vulture” if you deal with distressed property?
- Dominique Grubisa, Master Wealth Control & Vestey Trust
- Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute – Part 2
- Rick Otton – What harm did he do?
- Record Penalty for Rick Otton
- “Real Estate Rescue”, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute
- Hiring a car? You’re driving uninsured!
- Rick Otton – Federal Court Decides
- Lease Options in Court
- Lease Options
- One more ‘rent-to-buy’ risk – property values
- Telemarketing, ‘Do Not Call’, and the The Property Investment Link
- Shocked by education costs? – why anxiety about your child’s education can make you vulnerable
- When even a free extended warranty is overpriced
- Consumer Guarantees and Used Cars
Tag Archives: legal profession
Limitations of pre-contractual advice
See 15/3/14 addition to this post This post focuses primarily on rent-to-buy house deals, but it also applies to some other complex or high-risk consumer contracts. I’ve explained how some rent-to-buy deals work, and what the risks are for buyers … Continue reading
Posted in Rent to Buy, Rent to Buy Houses, rent to own, Rick Otton Tagged legal profession, rent to own, Rick Otton, sales psychology, vendor terms 1 Comment