- Lead generation and financial services advertising
- Rick Otton – the aftermath
- “Heaps of houses and heaps of money!”
- Dominique Grubisa prohibited from legal practice
- Dominique Grubisa banned by ASIC for 4 years.
- Are you a “vulture” if you deal with distressed property?
- Dominique Grubisa, Master Wealth Control & Vestey Trust
- Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute – Part 2
- Rick Otton – What harm did he do?
- Record Penalty for Rick Otton
- “Real Estate Rescue”, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute
- Hiring a car? You’re driving uninsured!
- Rick Otton – Federal Court Decides
- Lease Options in Court
- Lease Options
- One more ‘rent-to-buy’ risk – property values
- Telemarketing, ‘Do Not Call’, and the The Property Investment Link
- Shocked by education costs? – why anxiety about your child’s education can make you vulnerable
- When even a free extended warranty is overpriced
- Consumer Guarantees and Used Cars
Tag Archives: PMAU
Publicity Monster finally pays up
See previous post for background. In June 2014, the Victorian Tribunal (VCAT) waived any obligation for my friend L’s business to pay $3,030 to Publicity Monster (PMAU) and ordered PMAU to refund to L the $1,317.80 he had paid them. … Continue reading
Posted in Consumer issues - general Tagged PMAU, Premium Locals, Publicity Monster, Search Results Leave a comment
Publicity Monster customers get more than they bargain for
For a change, this post isn’t about rent-to-buy property. New: If you would like some legal information about running a similar case, send me an email (see the “about” page for my email address) or leave a comment (I won’t … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Invigor Group, PMAU, Premium Locals, Publicity Monster 22 Comments