- Lead generation and financial services advertising
- Rick Otton – the aftermath
- “Heaps of houses and heaps of money!”
- Dominique Grubisa prohibited from legal practice
- Dominique Grubisa banned by ASIC for 4 years.
- Are you a “vulture” if you deal with distressed property?
- Dominique Grubisa, Master Wealth Control & Vestey Trust
- Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute – Part 2
- Rick Otton – What harm did he do?
- Record Penalty for Rick Otton
- “Real Estate Rescue”, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute
- Hiring a car? You’re driving uninsured!
- Rick Otton – Federal Court Decides
- Lease Options in Court
- Lease Options
- One more ‘rent-to-buy’ risk – property values
- Telemarketing, ‘Do Not Call’, and the The Property Investment Link
- Shocked by education costs? – why anxiety about your child’s education can make you vulnerable
- When even a free extended warranty is overpriced
- Consumer Guarantees and Used Cars
Tag Archives: Tax v Thorogood 1927
Rent-to-buy houses – is it legal?
Posted on March 28, 2014 by carolynbond
Update: Most rent-to-buy property agreements are prohibited by law in South Australia and Victoria. Check state legislation. While a number of rent-to-buy websites respond “yes”, this question could refer to any one of many different transactions. The term “rent to … Continue reading →