- Are you a “vulture” if you deal with distressed property?
- Dominique Grubisa, Master Wealth Control & Vestey Trust
- Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute – Part 2
- Rick Otton – What harm did he do?
- Record Penalty for Rick Otton
- “Real Estate Rescue”, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute
- Hiring a car? You’re driving uninsured!
- Rick Otton – Federal Court Decides
- Lease Options in Court
- Lease Options
- One more ‘rent-to-buy’ risk – property values
- Telemarketing, ‘Do Not Call’, and the The Property Investment Link
- Shocked by education costs? – why anxiety about your child’s education can make you vulnerable
- When even a free extended warranty is overpriced
- Consumer Guarantees and Used Cars
- Dodgy marketing of college courses
- Has the Government put Rick Otton’s book in all the libraries?
- So what does a ‘peak body’ do anyway?
- Publicity Monster finally pays up
- When the going gets tough, the tough get …evasive?
Tag Archives: Tax v Thorogood 1927
While a number of rent-to-buy websites respond “yes”, this question could refer to any one of many different transactions. The term “rent to buy” is used for various combinations and structures of contracts including options to purchase, tenancy agreements, terms … Continue reading →