- Lead generation and financial services advertising
- Rick Otton – the aftermath
- “Heaps of houses and heaps of money!”
- Dominique Grubisa prohibited from legal practice
- Dominique Grubisa banned by ASIC for 4 years.
- Are you a “vulture” if you deal with distressed property?
- Dominique Grubisa, Master Wealth Control & Vestey Trust
- Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute – Part 2
- Rick Otton – What harm did he do?
- Record Penalty for Rick Otton
- “Real Estate Rescue”, Dominique Grubisa and DG Institute
- Hiring a car? You’re driving uninsured!
- Rick Otton – Federal Court Decides
- Lease Options in Court
- Lease Options
- One more ‘rent-to-buy’ risk – property values
- Telemarketing, ‘Do Not Call’, and the The Property Investment Link
- Shocked by education costs? – why anxiety about your child’s education can make you vulnerable
- When even a free extended warranty is overpriced
- Consumer Guarantees and Used Cars
Tag Archives: Rick Otton
Big comeuppance for ‘Big Kahunas’
The problem with ‘creative’ or ‘innovative’ strategies is that that the application of the law to the transactions may not have been tested in the courts. I’ve written previously about what can go wrong for buyers and unsuspecting sellers, and … Continue reading
Limitations of pre-contractual advice
See 15/3/14 addition to this post This post focuses primarily on rent-to-buy house deals, but it also applies to some other complex or high-risk consumer contracts. I’ve explained how some rent-to-buy deals work, and what the risks are for buyers … Continue reading
Posted in Rent to Buy, Rent to Buy Houses, rent to own, Rick Otton Tagged legal profession, rent to own, Rick Otton, sales psychology, vendor terms 1 Comment
“Rent to Buy” houses – what can go wrong?
Just google “rent to buy” and “win-win” – those phrases seem to just go together! It just doesn’t always work out that way in reality. This is not legal advice and the problems listed here may not be relevant to … Continue reading
Posted in Rent to Buy Houses Tagged rent to buy, rent to own, Rick Otton, vendor terms, we buy houses ltd Leave a comment